That's what you thought you were getting when you took that sweet, adorable puppy home...
But he’s not so sweet and adorable when he’s leaving teeth marks on your table legs, digging up your flowerbeds, nipping at your fingers, and doing his business on your brand new carpet!
Luckily, there is a simple solution.
When your dog doesn’t behave the way you want him to, it’s natural to feel frustrated. But you don’t have to stress, because there is a quick and easy solution to your problem – Instinct Dog Training. We provide effective, convenient and affordable solutions to problem pet behaviors. Our tried-and-true training techniques work because they are:
- Grounded in scientifically proven principles of positive reinforcement
- Based on the latest peer-reviewed research in the field of animal behavior
- Pragmatically designed to prepare dogs for both everyday and unfamiliar real-world situations
Before and After
It’s not dogs’ nature to behave the way we humans want them to – they’re dogs, after all. That’s where Instinct Dog Training comes in: we teach dogs good manners, and show you easy ways to bring out your dogs’ best behavior. Instinct even puts icing on the cake by making sure both you and your dog have lots of fun while you learn!
- Barking at guests that are visiting your home
- Jumping on people
- Destroying furniture and shoes
- Ignoring basic obedience commands
- Rushing ahead and pulling on the leash during walks
- Excessively guarding toys and food
- Extreme aggresion, fear or shyness
- Having accidents in the house that soil the floors and rugs
Good Animal Manners
- Waiting patiently and quietly at the door
- Greeting people calmly and politely
- Chewing on doggie toys
- Responds quickly to sit, stay, come, down and other instructions
- Letting the leash hang loose and following your lead
- Sharing toys and treats with others
- Socializing appropriately with people and other animals
- House-trained and only going outdoors