Friendly Trainers. Real Results.
Instinct Dog Training opened their doors in the current location at 414 W Bedford #101 Fresno, CA in February 2012. The staff was previously operating as FresnoDogTraining.com in a nearby location. Our training staff has accumulated expertise by working with professional trainers. Methods are primarily positive – giving the dogs an opportunity to learn in a supportive environment. However, when strictly positive methods do not yield results, our trainers are skilled at applying a level of correction appropriate for the individual dog and situation.
- Puppy Socialization (to prevent fear-based aggression issues later in life)
- Canine Life and Social Skills – C.L.A.S.S. (make your dog a happy family member)
- Problem-solving: Fear, Aggression, Impulse Control and more!
- Daycare (exercise and opportunities for walks to relieve themselves while you’re at work)
- Day School (to get a jump start on training – let our trainers do your homework)